Welcome Manitoba Public School Employees
Take advantage of a superior pharmacy experience!
The Express Scripts Canada Pharmacy works for you and your busy lifestyle. We are 100% focused on you and your family’s individual healthcare needs with personalized care to make your pharmacy experience better.
Say goodbye to one-size-fits-all pharmacy shopping and make the most of your pharmacy benefit.
Simply put: We’re here for you, whenever you need us. (Really.)
Member benefits include:
- Monday to Saturday delivery, right to your door for free
- Prescription transfer
- Auto refill and renewal reminders
- Enhanced packaging options, if you need them
- Low dispensing fee
- Access your pharmacy needs and manage your medication anytime, anywhere. Download the Express Scripts Canada Virtual Pharmacy App at the App Store or Google Play
- Member-centric care, thanks to a team of dedicated pharmacists
- Pharmacists on call 24/7
Register now to enjoy all of these benefits and more.
Already registered? Log in to continue.
NEED HELP? CALL 1 855 550-MEDS (6337)
CHECK OUT THE EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA PHARMACY DIFFERENCE!
Have Questions? Find the Answers
- Member FAQ
- Sample Maintenance Medications List
Not sure if your medication is considered maintenance? Check here for a sample list of the most common maintenance medications.
- Additional Health Tips
We encourage you to start taking advantage of all the benefits - and join today!
USE THE VIP CODE: MPSE
- Before You Join
Joining the Express Scripts Canada Pharmacy is easy!
Before you join the Express Scripts Canada Pharmacy, here are the items you need to have on hand:
- A 30-day supply for each maintenance drug you take.
- You should have at least one refill for each of your maintenance drugs on file at another pharmacy to transfer.
- Your prescription drug card – also have your spouse’s prescription drug benefit card if you are covered as a dependant on his/her plan or they are covered under yours.
- All maintenance medications you are currently taking.
- Your VIP Code, if applicable.
Tip: All the information you need to transfer your prescriptions can be found on the label of your maintenance medications
Hang tight – your superior pharmacy experience is just a few more clicks away.